CUSTOMIZE LIST VIEW
CUSTOMIZE List View
So you want a custom Silipint?
10 Steps – How To Customize Silipints
- Get Quote
- Choose Product
- Submit Artwork
- Review Mockup
- Finalize Print & Production Details
- Pay Invoice
- Pints go Into Production
- Receive Shipping & Tracking Infomation
- Receive Product
- Promote & Share
- Minimum order quantity on custom imprinting is 72 pieces
- One- or two- spot color screen printing, per artwork location (no gradients, transparencies or tight registration)
- Call for imprint areas.
- Overseas production for custom silicone colors and orders over 1,008 pcs. require 6-10 weeks lead-time.
- Domestic production time is between 5-15 business days, but can be up to 3 or 4 weeks depending on our production schedule.
- Case Packs: 72 pcs. for Cups, Lids & Straws. 40 pcs. for Bowls.
- Artwork should be provided in vector format (.ai or .eps format), with Pantone colors (PMS C). Graphic design services or file conversions are available for $60/hour. See Artwork Submissions below for more file format details.
- $50.00 – Screen for one color, $150.– for two colors
- $25.00 – Per color change in print run.
- $50.00 – Per copy change (a new screen is made for each copy/text change).
- $60.00/hr – Graphic design charges may apply if artwork is not camera-ready.
- Exact reorders within one year of previous order will not incur new screen charges.
- Domestic production time is normally 5-15 business days from date of receipt of artwork approval, purchase order AND deposit or credit approval. Factory direct for most orders over 1,008 pcs. is 6-8 weeks. Occasionally, inventory or production schedules may prohibit us from meeting these timelines.
- Rush orders will be considered if production time allows, however we cannot guarantee to meet these deadlines and you will be responsible for expedited shipping charges.
- Any changes to an order in progress and/or art revisions will delay production and ship dates.
- Payment details are required to process order into production for orders under 1,008 pcs. Orders over 1,008 require 50% deposit and the remainder + shipping due at delivery.
- We accept Visa or Mastercard, American Express, Discover, PayPal and Check by Mail.
- Net 30 terms on Approved Credit for orders of more than $500. Interest charges at rate of 2% monthly will be assessed on all past due accounts.
- Returned checks will be charged a $35.00 processing fee.
- We offer virtual proofs with the understanding they are a visual guide. If exact approval must be guaranteed, we recommend a pre-production sample be produced prior to full order. Allow two weeks for delivery and $50 service charge, which can be applied to order upon sample approval.
- One initial paper proof will be supplied at no charge, along with one revision. Subsequent paper proofs or revisions may incur additional charge of $20.00 each.
- Artwork must be supplied as camera-ready. Camera-ready artwork is defined as a black and white color separated positive image with clean sharp lines that does not require any alterations. Photocopies, faxed art, sketches, stationery, business cards and other imprinted products are not considered camera-ready and may be subject to an art charge. Silipint reserves the right to reject any art that is not considered camera-ready. Converting art that is not camera-ready will be charged at an hourly rate of $60.00. Art charges will be quoted before production. If not specified, art size and placement will be shown per the recommendation of Silipint.
- Accepted file formats: An Adobe Illustrator (.AI) or vector-ready (.EPS) artwork file is required. All text must be outlined or the font file must be included. All images outlined to paths or curves.
- Unacceptable file formats: Powerpoint (.PPT), CorelDraw (.CDR), Word (.DOC/X), Adobe Photoshop (.PSD), Publisher (.PUB), Quark (.QXD/.QXT/.QCD), .HTML, .JPG, .PNG, .BIT & .TIF. PDF’s may be acceptable, please email us with questions. email@example.com