1L Aqua-Fur Dog Bowl
Ready for any pup-friendly endeavor, the collapsible Aqua-fur silicone dog bowl is foldable and lightweight. Holds a full liter of water, but can also be used as a two liter bucket. Sleek, transformer-like design is hailed for its ultra-portability. Hit the trail, dog park or beach with a carefree, friendly buddy bowl that won’t ever soak your pack. Glow-in-the-dark silicone to help you not kick your pet’s water dish at camp, or on a late night fridge raid.
Did You Know?
The Aqua-fur was the first silicone product that our Founder, Rick Fredland brought to market, in 2003.
This unique promotional product idea turned into a patented silicone drinkware company, Silipint, in 2010. We’re still a dog-friendly company, evidenced by up to 10 dogs at our headquarters at any one time.
Made of 100% food-grade, FDA approved, platinum-cured silicone that is free of BPA, BPS and phthalates. They’re 100% safe, durable and will never wear out.
We stand behind our product and if you’re not happy for whatever reason, we’ll refund or replace your products.
Squeeze the Day.
Keeping dogs hydrated and nourished during activity and in rest, is nothing to overlook.
This travel dog bowl is the perfect pet accessory for every responsible pet owner.
There’s no time to waste, the tails are wagging!
- Easy to clean, matte interior
- Thick structural top rim
- Grippy matte exterior
- Quick-grab side handles
- Deep dish holds 1L
- • Will not break, crack, chip, fade or scratch
- • Sturdy enough to hold liquids, flexible enough to fold and store
- • 100% Food-grade, silicone with no fillers or additives
- • Naturally antimicrobial
- • Dishwasher safe, microwave safe
All Silipint products carry a lifetime satisfaction guarantee. If you feel your product is unsatisfactory in any way, we’ll replace it or give you credit up to the invoice cost of the item. Learn more.
Our products are easy to clean and can take a beating! Rinse with mild detergent soap and warm water; throw them in any rack of the dishwasher; or take a garden hose to ’em. If odors occur, remedy with a thorough washing, or soaking mixture of 1T of baking soda or vinegar with hot water. We don’t use any toxic sealants for our Silipint products, so the silicone can stain with certain foods or liquids. You can reduce staining by immediately cleaning after use. If you have a stain that seems to have set in, try soaking in 3% Hydrogen Peroxide for 24 hours.
If you find quality issues regarding merchandise, please notify us by phone, email or chat and we will help facilitate returns, exchanges or credits as needed.
Call: (866) 935-4831
Fax: (541) 728-0632
Visit or write to:
1375 SW Commerce Ave.
Bend, Oregon 97702
Direct Message us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
View the quick video in the images above on this page, or follow along on the graphic below.
1. Push/punch the bottom of the bowl through the middle from the bottom
2. Fold in half
3. Align the handles first
4. Hold the halved product by the center point, create thirds by folding one third over the middle handles, then the opposite third over the middle handles.
5. Fold pizza slice (thirds) in half at the seam, with handle facing outward
6. Flip handle inside out over the top
7. Loop handle over the middle point, securing the bowl into a tucked “ball”